Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grand-Dogs... OMG!










Well... both of our daughters are married and what do I have.... grand-dogs...

The top slide is of our younger daughter's dog... Tootsie. She is an Australian Terrier. She will be under 15lbs full grown. She is adorable. Our daughter works and goes to college full time and so during the day I dog sit. I began dog sitting when they first brought her home so I have been doing most of the puppy training. She is almost fully house-broken or potty trained and she is extremely intelligent.


The bottom slide is of our oldest daughter's motley crue... on the couch from left to right is Asa, Kai and Punk... fun dogs... and extreme house full but our daughter and son in law love them a lot!!

Maybe someday I will be fortunate enough to have grandkids but for now... my 4 grand-dogs are going to have to be the apple of grandma's eye...

HAHAHAHAH!!!

No comments: