Monday, November 24, 2008

eBay Live 2006 was a big turning point for One-Chic-Boutique. The turning point was not what I learned at eBay Live but the people I met. I became great friends with many sellers who were taking the next step in becoming internet selling giants. Their changes inspired me to begin changing my goals.

I was also on a panel
that dealt with being
a part of eBay's
community.

I also met several journalist. Here is an article that was a direct result of attending eBay Live 2006 in Las Vegas...

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y206/m08/abu0172/s03












2 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

So, this was at Live 2006? Which panel were you on? I wonder if I was in the audience? I remember going to a few. One was with frenchy bee. Were you on that panel?

OneChicBoutique said...

No.. I was on a panel about getting involved in the eBay Community by participating in groups and on the different discussion boards.. I didn't go to the one Lisa was on...