Monday, January 08, 2007

OneChicBoutique Shoes Boots Cole Haan XOXO Josef Seibel Calvin Klein Shipping Guide One Chic Boutique mrpayne2

**** OneChicBoutique Shoes Boots Box Wrapping Shipping Guide ****

Here is how I ship boxes of shoes. If the box doesn't have a lid I build a lid!



First, I tear apart 2 or more priority envelopes.


I lay them end to end...


The I use the adhesive tab to adhere them together.


...
If there is no lid for the box, I build one
using a priority box. I staple the ends
just like a real lid would be.


I put the lid on the box.


I wrap the 2 or more attached priority labels
around the box and then using the adhesive


tab I adhere the envelopes around the box.



Then I adhere the ends of the box
with priority labels... and then tape
the entire side of the box for security.





VOILA... a box that is secure and ready
to go and it usually only costs around $5
to ship priority!!

I have been shipping shoe boxes this way for 6 years.
I usually take my packages to 4 different USPS sites
and there has never been a problem as long as I am
using USPS PRIORITY supplies to ship USPS
PRIORITY!


Hope this has helped you ship your shoe boxes more effeciently!

ONECHICBOUTIQUE

No comments: