Tuesday, December 02, 2008

San Antonio



My husband and I love to travel. We have been to Europe and on several cruises but now we are into seeing fun sites in the good ole' USA... A sight that was HIGH on my tick off list was San Antonio.

Last April I was able to take San Antonio off my list!!

Missouri to San Antonio is quite a hike! We actually drove to OKC and spent the night. We have some close friends who live near OKC and we had dinner with them. We left early the next morning and headed down to San Antonio.

There are a lot of outlet malls in Texas and we stopped at most of them! :-)

We finally arrived and checked into our hotel which was located right on the Riverwalk. The first night we went to dinner at Las Margaritas. We learned about borrachos beans. HEAVENLY!! Then we went to the festival and partied the night away...

The next day we went to the Alamo and went shopping. Then went to eat with a friend and her son. We had a wonderful time!

Our last day we went on a Riverwalk boat tour. Very fun tour!

I would definitely recommend visiting San Antonio.



2 comments:

Clara said...

Beautiful photos! I'm here in San Antonio...I'm happy to hear you had a great time!!!! :)

OneChicBoutique said...

I had a wonderful time! I loved every minute!